My Blizzle

Just random thoughts from the daily life of a mother, homeschooler, wannabe writer and semi-crazy person... I figure some of these may spawn themselves into actual stories one day... Or, maybe, just give me an outlet for the constant rattling in my head.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siskiyou County, California, United States

Mother, Wife, artist, procrastinator, semi-pessemist...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Soo, it's been 6 months

Obviously,I haven't written in awhile. Life gets in the way sometimes...
I haven't worked on my book. Had a dream where the main character told me to wait, and take my time... I always listen to messages in dreams, so... i haven't typed a word, though, i feel i ought to start again soon.

My Ella is doing better with her speech. She is producing k & g sounds on her own, and learned a few new ones on her own. She is beginning to read & is doing very well with what I am teaching her... She even got on the phone with my sister who hasn't seen or talked to her since October... she understood everything she said! Yippee. :) That makes a mom proud. She has been going out on a limb and speaking more in public and to her little pals at school. I even leave her at co-op for 5 hours and she is doing beautifully. And boy, does the girl love dance class.

We'll be moving around June for Chris' new job... excited about the money, but love it where we're at right now. Such nice and down to earth people... I hope the people in our new area will be as welcoming and friendly... Just because we'll be 45 mins away I won't kid myself into thinking I'll be able to keep in touch with anyone but my sister & baby... oh well. :)~ Maybe it'll be a good thing.

I am hoping for lots of little friends for Hannah & Ella... I am worried that since she is now 6, new kids will be meaner to her... I am so worried about it, since she is in a good space. She told me recently, "Mommy, the kids at school can't hear me. It makes my heart feel like it is going to die." She thinks they can't hear her... but, they ignore her because it is too hard to understand her. I hate that she has to go through with this... I hate that Hannah is sort of on the sidelines while I focus on Ella... though, I wake up every morning, hearing Hannah helping Ella with her speech... it is so sweet. I am so lucky to have such good girls.

I am hoping that once we get settled into his new job, we can find a great place to live... someplace with a big backyard for the kids to run in... a place for the dog... a garden... maybe a goat and chickens before the kiddos are too old to appreciate such animals...I loved being little and amongst the chickens... picking them up and petting them... feeling their warm poo 'tween my toes... ah, memories...

Well, I am off to make myself a snack... i've been thinking about pancakes for the last 2 hours and I'm gonna do it... ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home