My Blizzle

Just random thoughts from the daily life of a mother, homeschooler, wannabe writer and semi-crazy person... I figure some of these may spawn themselves into actual stories one day... Or, maybe, just give me an outlet for the constant rattling in my head.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siskiyou County, California, United States

Mother, Wife, artist, procrastinator, semi-pessemist...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Writing

Well, I am not sure what it is about ideas coming into my head when I am about to fall asleep... but, last night, I had one of the worst night's sleep possible. I kept thinking of great ideas for my story, and would think "Okay, file that. Don't forget that."

The last time I got up and wrote them all down, I was so tired the next morning, I could have died. I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. writing. Too many ideas to stop the flow. Last night, I thought, "I will not have another night like that." Of course, I think that... and then all night long, all I could do was think...

So, I suppose, I should have just gotten up and written! I'm so tired, I might just take a nap! (And make this the shortest blog I've ever written!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home