My Blizzle

Just random thoughts from the daily life of a mother, homeschooler, wannabe writer and semi-crazy person... I figure some of these may spawn themselves into actual stories one day... Or, maybe, just give me an outlet for the constant rattling in my head.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siskiyou County, California, United States

Mother, Wife, artist, procrastinator, semi-pessemist...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tissue Papaer Art

I bought some tissue paper last year, on a whim. I saw a Reading Rainbow about 9-11 that really touched me. The kids made this beautiful picture with tissue paper. Water, land, etc. I wish I could find the picture.
So, I had planned on doing this project with the kiddies. I've been surfing while they are cleaning their room, though more playing than cleaning is happening right now :)~

So, I am finding that this is a real art form... not just for pinata making & kiddie art. How beautiful is this??? (I got it from www.TheLarsonGallery.com )






So, I am inspired. I cannot wait! I wish they'd get their rooms clean faster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home